Our family is renting out our Class C, Fleetwood Jamboree 21ft RV motorhome. Built on a Ford Econoline platform so it drives and parks like a regular van (great for beginners), fits fully into larger parking spaces or small campgrounds, seats more people than bigger RVs, and gets better gas mileage. Only has about 28k miles so it runs like new. Brand new flooring throughout.
* Separate shower, toilet, bathroom sink
* Microwave, stove, oven, dual kitchen sink
* Dual cabin and roof A/C
* Coach furnace and backup space heater
* Privacy blinds all around
* Sleeps 6 persons (2 in dinette, 2 in fold-out sofa, 2 in overhead cab)
* Seats UP TO 10 persons (4 in dinette booths, 4 in sofa, 2 in cabin), which is great for local transportation
* Refrigerator and Freezer
* Huge rooftop hardshell cargo carrier and lots of storage cabinets throughout.
* 4000w AC Generator with push button start. One hour free use per day, and only $5 per hour afterward.
* Draw-Tite tow hitch. Optional 25 dollars per day to compensate for brake/tire/engine wear.
* Powerful Ford 460 7.5L v8 engine, biggest in its class, for plenty of pulling power.
* Solar panel charging system with spare coach battery backup
* 12ft retractable patio sun awning on side of the RV.